The following links publish for every kind of session the time and place of presentation of the papers within every category.
In grouping the papers accepted to Parallel Sessions, the Standing Scientific Committee has decided to change the category some papers will be presented in. Some papers originally submitted to AM now appear either in FA or FR. One paper has been transferred from FA to FR. Finally, papers accepted to parallel session in IS have been included in MA.
The listings of Parallel Sessions also contain the information of the Parallel Sessions with Discussants. The session code of Parallel Sessions with Discussants includes the abbreviation PSD, where as standard Parallel Sessions are marked with PS. Research Forum Sessions can be identified from the abbreviation RF.
Session set-ups (90 minutes):
To view all PSD and PS papers within the category, click on the category within the table:
- Parallel session with discussants (PSD): 2 papers, 20 min for presentation, 10 min for discussant, 15 min for open discussion
- Parallel session (PS): 3 papers, 20 min for presentation, 10 min for discussion
- Research forum (RF): 5 papers, 10 min for presentation: 6-8 min for discussion
To view all RF papers within the category, click on the category within the table:
- Paper FR.PS.6 ID 3942 Hitz
Will be included in session FR.PS.Session 10; Thu 11.00-12.30 at Linna Väinö-room
- Paper FR.RF.52 ID 3728 Tzovas
Will be included in session FR.RF.Session 8; Fri 9.00-10.30 at Tre Hall Opus 1
- FA.PS.Session 4 Paper FA.PS.12 ID 4146 Van Zijl
- FA.PSD.Session 12 Paper FA.PSD.34 ID 4131 Nasev
- FA.RF.Session 8 Paper FA.RF.37 ID 3289 Nakano
- FR.RF.Session 2 Paper FR.RF.10 ID 4128 Wu
- FR.RF.Session 8 Paper FR.RF.40 ID 3834 Tettamanzi
- GV.PS.Session 3 Paper GV.PS.5 ID 3687 Shan
- GV.PS.Session 10 Paper GV.PS.26 ID 3398 Muniandy
- GV.PS.Session 11 Paper GV.PS.29 ID 3715 Bliss